This probably seems like a dumb question, but have you thought of what you are doing with your pets while you are on holiday?
Those of you who are organized have probably got them booked into a boarding establishment.
For those of you who are getting the neighbours or friends to look after them, here are a few things to think about:
• Have you left enough food
• Is the water container big enough to meet the needs of your pet between visits
• Is there adequate shelter from the sun and rain
• Have you left instructions on what to do if the animal gets sick or injured
• Don’t forget other animals you have like chickens, birds and fish. They need caring for as well.